welcome to my little page.
Live mixes on Chaos Radio Subether in varying stages of chaos :)
Please note that these are hourly cuts of Radio Subether. My own part therefore
doesn't always start directly at the beginning of the file.
- 26-07-2005, 20:00-21:00,
- 27-07-2005, 20:30-21:00
- 29-07-2005, 00:00-01:00,
- 31-07-2005, 01:00-02:00,
03:00-03:30 (ends middle file)
- arXiv Dashboard widget.
- Curious Yellow 0.01 FreeBSD kernel hacking examples. (see Fun and Games with FreeBSD Kernel Modules)
- Decoder for the Windows Scripting Encoder
- FakeWTP 0.4 Program to generate all kinds of
WTP packets for WAP testing. (written for FreeBSD)
- Net-ProxyMod 0.04 Perl module to create
a small TCP proxy (also transparent) to modify the payload between an existing
client and server for testing purposes.
- Net-Divert 0.01 Perl module to allow easy access
to FreeBSD divert sockets for packet alteration.
- IPSec for FreeBSD 3.1. Port of the OpenBSD IPSec to FreeBSD.
- Patches to specify the source address to let SKIP create a real tunnel
- Games and apps for cellphones
- Zonkee Storyspace. Experimental storytelling on the net.
- PHP, Yellow Pages (NIS) module
- Summary of the talk at the cyberfeminist conference '99 in rotterdam about
privacy and anonymity.
- My ancient webpages I made some years back.
- Old unix help pages.
As various people mentioned this to me:
Note that there's someone with my name doing so-called 'html programming' in germany.
We're not the same person, nor are we related in any way.